Thursday, October 15, 2020

Fast Scavenger Hunt

If you're a brand-new subscriber, this is by no means a normal newsletter. You'll see one on Sunday.

WANTED: Folks Who Love To Find Things

You may be one who loves a little Internet challenge. How would you like to go on a virtual scavenger hunt?

Yes, that could be a fun thing to do on a Wednesday!

I've got one for you.

I'm trying to compile an authoritative list of ALL the companies in the USA that offer:

"...on-demand warehousing and order fulfillment services for businesses."

I need you to try to find as many of these companies as possible. Here are three examples of companies that do this exact thing.

Feel free to CLICK the following links so you have a clear understanding of what I'm looking for:

Ware2Go

ShipBob

FlowSpace

Remember, you're looking for USA-based companies that will stock products in warehouses and as orders come in, they take care of putting the labels on the boxes so the item arrives at your home.

Make sense?

Please create a list of all you find. Copy and paste the URL of the company and then reply to this email.

It's going to be interesting to see what you come up with.

Thanks so much for going on the hunt with me. I hope I don't bump into you this morning while I'm on the hunt too!

Ready... Set... GO!

Tim Carter
Founder - www.AsktheBuilder.com

Do It Right, Not Over!

The post Fast Scavenger Hunt appeared first on Ask the Builder.

No comments:

Post a Comment